Thursday, November 24, 2011

Introducing the Burney Family Recipes page...

Christmas Crack
This morning, Chris called from New York asking for our crock pot Mac 'n Cheese recipe, so I pulled out the  Burney Family Recipe Cookbook I've been writing for the past...um... six, maybe even eight years.  As I was reading the recipe to him, I began to feel pretty guilty that I hadn't given the book to him yet. It's probably because I realize now that this notebook is the only place I have some of the recipes written down & I haven't had the time to duplicate the book.  

Yea, this is becoming a list of selfish rationalization, so I'm going to get to the point here. I've been inspired to add this cookbook to my blog and hope you approve.  

Welcome to the Burney Family Recipes page.... click on the tab above for our Crock Pot Mac'n Cheese 

Go Ahead - Google it!